iT Transmitter Series
Wilcoxon's own signal-conditioning modules that interface with traditional accelerometers.
By utilizing your existing sensor infrastructure, Wilcoxon's Total Lower Cost (TLC) Approach reduces the expense of online monitoring.
4-20 mA data output
- Can be used in existing PLC/DCS Networks for condition trending
- Provides dynamic output for more extensive vibration analysis
- Over 30,000 configurations available! Custom order your iT Transmitter:
- Acceleration, velocity or displacement input
- English or metric units
- Output of r.m.s. or peak, or Wilcoxon's exclusive true peak or true peak-to-peak
- Selectable full scale
- 10 mV, 100 mV or 500 mV sensor input
- Choose high-pass and low-pass from over 20 possibilities
The iT401 is the first alarm module designed to work
with any 4-20mA Loop-Powered device and/or the
iT-series sensor signal-conditioning modules,
providing easily-programable relay activation for use
in condition-based monitorinng or process control.
Digital technology, along with simple face-panel
push-buttons and a bright digital display means
never having to open the unit to alter setpoints.
Memory allows user to decide to keep changes
permanently, or restore manufacturer defaults.
- No need to make external wiring connections to
- Front-panel switches give access to all settings
- No need to open case to change alarm settings
- Alarm relays can directly control AC or DC loads
- Relay high voltage isolation protects module circuits
- Front panel digital display of input loop level during
- Front panel digital display of alarm setpoints during
- Can be used with any 4-20mA loop signal or sensor
- Has capability to activate/reset any relay based on errors
(such as loss of 4-20mA signal or iT-Series communiction)
- LED displays operate faster than LCD(liquid-crystal)
displays, are brighter, and operate over entire industrial
iT Series Communication Module
The IT501 Communication Module
allows the user the ability to digitally
communicate with the IT100/200/300
series of vibration transmitter modules.
The communication uses a standard
RS232 serial communication protocol.
Computers or other digital devices can
interface to the IT-series of vibration
transmitters to request data using a
typical RS232 serial port.
Multiple IT501 modules can be daisychained
such that a single RS232 serial
port can be used to communicate with
Each IT501 interfaces to a single ITseries
vibration transmitter module.
Multiple transmitter modules cannot be
connected to a single IT501. However,
multiple IT501 units can be daisychained.
The communication baud rate
is 9600 baud. This will allow
communication using the RS232 serial
interface over 300 feet of cable.
- Digital serial communication
- 9600 Baud communication rate
- Connects one iT100-series vibration
transmitter module to computer
- Daisy-chain of single RS232
- Built-in temperature sensor
- Communication indicators
- Remote data availability for
- No need for RS485 interface for
multiple module connections
- Use a standard computer serial port
- Communication indicator lights
provide visual status of properly
connected modules and active